Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Feels like Monday ....

Wednesday. I am back in the office, to stay. Last time I did that was last Wednesday, and no, I was not on leave. I wentdown with one of those diseases that have five consecutive consonants somewhere in the middle. The medication, always worse than the disease itself, and I had to go for seconds after the initial dose completely failed to work.

Simply put, I was in a delirium the last seven days. Worse, all the money I have in this world is Kshs 100. The 'wall' is not spitting out anything, well, until like the 31st. Which means a couple of things, first and foremost being that I can't eat; I can't report to work ......and a whole lot of undesirable circumstances. At times like these, my head does a 'global search' and it buzzes red: A colleague has my money.

I will punch holes in his face if he does not produce the cash, by evening today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home