Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ohhh that feeling

That heady feeling. Oooh. But only if I had Timo's will power, courage, umph, call it what you want. Me? I was floored. 3 weeks ago, maybe four. I've been in a daze. All I think about. All my airtime goes one way. I degrade myself consistently, falling all over her words and looks, everything she says. My mind screams "Get Out!!!" - "Now!!!". But have I ever listened? No. Now, broker than Arsenal (we can't buy, even after selling our captain!!!), I am a broken man, forlon, pushed to the side, without a single word of affection having being offered (by the other party, I stated mine severally). I need help, NO, don't give me your sympathy. Should have known better. When everyone in the club is staring at only one person (not me, her), there is bound to be problems. I also need money. That you can give me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home