Friday, July 29, 2005

Flasher

They are everywhere. Problem is, you can never tell a flasher until they do it to you.
Ama its just me. Maybe I have a sign - "This is an Idiot. Get his number, smile once, twice is the charm. Send one sms. You are in. Now, flash the guy. Pause. There you go. He will call, breathing heavily over the line, salivating like Pavlov's dog after the bell. Tell him you don't have credit. He will re-charge your number. Proceed to utilise the afore-mentioned airtime. A thank-you sms is not necessary. Repeat this as many times as you want. He is an Idiot."

I am just in so much pain right now. We will talk when I get paid. By the way, the accountant has disappeared. The boss waited around 1 hour then disappeared too. Happens every pay-day. I have like A hundred and twenty seven shillings on me. Ni taabu tu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home