Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hunter hunted

I had an occassion some wks ago, the one where you are suppossed to rejoice at adding an extra year to your miserable life. I had thought valentine was a tricky affair especially with 3 chicks waiting for their time slice. I had not reckoned it would be more difficult to do something considering they all know my bday & wanted to somehow hook up. Some had made prior arrangements to be on the said day while another was asking what type of cake i wanted. Even the one who knew i hav a chick was somehow making plans for my day. evasive manouvering had to be employed, lies had to be manufactured, phones had to be on silent. I now know why streetwise (chick-wise) guys dont tell chicks their bday date coz the hunter easily turns to be the hunted

1 Comments:

Blogger nooooo said...

be like me, Have multiple birthdays, Like use yours siblings date

Friday, March 19, 2010 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home