Saturday, February 20, 2010

Give unto Caesar

Guys generally abhor that word 'love'. I would not utter it to save my life. saying i love your hair, i love your cute bum was ok but i love you had not escaped my mouth. Sure i had written it down. I always felt that the moment i say that i loose a piece of my being, like cutting of a foot or losing my teeth. I have even lost major opportunities just coz i didnt say it, what foolish pride! If only i knew what i know now!
In one of those rare moments of weakness i happened to answer i love u too as i was cursing under my breath waiting for my body to wilt or die only to realise i had opened the doors to the most good will i have received in a while. After trying it out on a few select sisters i hav realised it could almost rival the allure of a rich dude. well, eventually your actions prove u dont really mean what u said and r thrown out like stale food but by then u r a happy guy. You sometimes wonder what lost opportunities u had just coz u didnt say that word when it was required of u! so, give unto caesar what is due to him, even 'fundi wa mbao' knew that

1 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

This thing is a slippery slope. You say it once and then you get yourself pushed into situations where you have to keep sayin it. Sometime back realised that I could kind of get away with saying 'I penda u'. It gets a guy off the hook without leaving him feeling too guilty and provides deniability. No one can really say waht 'penda u' really means?

Monday, February 22, 2010 1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home