Friday, March 05, 2010

Boss killer

I have this fool for a boss, no fault of his own, must have banged his head repeatedly on a mirror thinking he's head butting some idiot in front of him. Since he was not to concerned about the weighty issues i had brought up i went above his empty head to his boss. Ala! guy was a smartly dressed fool! Are like most bosses airheads??? i'm a small time supervisor ( i cant use the word boss) & i dont think i'm irritating, illogical, promises-spewing, doing-nothing, busy-looking, secretary-flirting, slave-driving kind of a guy.
Those of you who are bosses, do guys under you respect you or are looking for an opportunity to run you over or poison your tea? Whats the worst that a junior employee has done to you? Any death threats? have your tires been slashed? Any anthrax in the mail?
My boss sometimes is really working hard to make me a boss-killer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I was lucky to have reasonable bosses. But the higher you go, the more politics and general unreasonableness you get.

For the short time I was a boss to some people, I would like to think that folks weren't praying for my death. Then again, I tried very hard not to be a boss.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home