Friday, January 23, 2009

Looking good naked

There are some posts that are obviously not about me.

Anyhoo. There's this chic who mentioned that she looks better in clothes. It's just hit me that I keep referring to random chics, like I know a whole bunch of them, or it's the same one, or they are make-believe. But I assure you that I have a white bucket, and she isn't made up.

So. As I was saying. The presumption of course was that she didn't look too hot in her birthday suit. Which is a fair comment I suppose. Clothes can be a really good thing. Take them off and I don't know what happens. Things just fall apart. But I think most any woman can look hot in say tight clad. Given that guys are pretty simple minded. Or is that single minded.

I stopped doing sit-ups long ago. I accepted the futility of it all. At no point in my life have I not had a pot so for me it was like fighting a tsunami. Pointless really. Then there are those press-ups. Stopped doing those soon after. Was never into the buff look. Don't have too much muscle to play with anyway. What else. What else is there for women to indulge in, in a visual sense. Nothing. Pity. But what's a guy to do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gave up on the gym,the rugby team and the morning runs.No point in trying to look like usher for the rest of your life.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

White bucket!! Damn its a while since that came up. Surprised you remember it.

Monday, February 23, 2009 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Brilliant stuff tends to be remembered.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home