Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Little Matejivu and reality check

When i was young , i looked at myself as a changer of things.
to supply the missing link in a hurting world. An inventor.
That spirit however fake survived my teenage years and managed to kiss my early 20's. That was little matejivu.
As a programmer/coder, i always thought it easier to write a whole program than try
to understand someone else's code. And it worked in college. ya. a few forms i could code again. No problem
I tried carrying the same spirit into ERPs to great frustration.
That's when i realized that this is not america. No-one is watching out there for talent. There are no real big bucks.
I can be grounded. or am i already.
Gone are the days when i believed in the human spirit. being able to care, love and do justice.
helpless and disappointed i have recently been corrected.
I stopped being angry long ago, having discovered that my rage or opinion or zeal has no influence in this society.
Yet the little Matejivu still cries inside. Arousing my naivety and hope.
But then again as they'd say, there's no peace without justice. f*** little matejivu

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

It is a great pity when the little guy in you dies. I've waged the same [losing] battle against that accepting reality stuff. Reality is a tough opponent. But little Samborera isn't ready to give up yet. I'm going to enroll in cookery class. Just.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home