Sunday, January 20, 2008

What do women want

The other day we were at one of the pubs in my neck of the woods. Probably was the day Kamikaze was taken ill. He wasn't there by the time one of the chics in the adjacent table was huko shaking what her mummy gave her.

I have seen these beyonce/hip-hop video chic impersonations before. There was a time parents were calling for the banning of channel O and MTV and the like. Anyway, what made this show somewhat different was the fact that she kept looking back at our table. She was standing facing away from us so it took greater than a 90 degree turn to make eye contact. And she kept at it. She was with some friends, chics and guys, so why did she keep looking at us. I kept asking what she wanted. Just that we admire. With mouth open if possible. I couldn't help but wonder what went through her mind to seemingly derive immense pleasure from exactly that. She probably already knows and has been told that she has a nice ass. Or does she need a weekly dose of the same.

Another day, different club. Bumped into some guy I was in high school with, with his pals. Across the table a chic in the company of no less than 4 guys. Every so often she gets out of her seat to dance. Yes. On one of these occassions one of the guys on our table is huko grooving with her. One of the guys she was with isn't too thrilled and asks that the intruder mind his own business. At some point the apparent boyfriend leaves. Why else would he be so possessive if he isn't the boyfriend. But it was surprising that he left. The gal liked to dance, like all gals do, and at some other point she was grooving with some random guy. Guy number two steps up from her table and pulls her away, so as to dance with her. So as to get her away from this guy actually. It looked like he was defending his pals honour or something. A sad state of affairs either way. Later on still she happened to be dancing by herself [guy number two gave up I think], and apparently got tired. And fell into my lap. Sure I gave her the customary glance and smile all the while she had been doing her thing, but I was as surprised as I've ever been, and as anyone else I think, to find myself holding her. Didn't even see it coming, I don't know where I was looking at the time.

So what did she want. I was speechless so she didn't stay long in my lap. But I've had this idea of not hitting on a chic who's in the company of guys. Something about not disrespecting the guys. And not wanting to get involved in a brawl. But I couldn't help but wonder what the chic wanted.

4 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

There are some questions that you will never get answered and actually may be should not have answers to. Life could be kind of boring if we knew what women want and why they do the things they do or if every so often some random chick did not collapse on to your lap (only happens to you by the way). If we did then we would actually have to think about serious morbid kind of stuff that could push a guy to suicide.

Monday, January 21, 2008 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger matejivu said...

after playing to your eye invite (don you deny it), she must be asking, what the hell do guys want?

Monday, January 21, 2008 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

ajamaa - So that's why I have been thinking of serious morbid kind of stuff. Next time I'm so lucky, I won't ask any questions. If there's a next time.

matejivu - Her eyes were the ones doing the inviting. Both times. Ask 0.5. But she was with a bunch of guys so what did she want. Forgot. I'm not asking that question anymore. Don't want to end up defenestrating myself.

Monday, January 21, 2008 6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rocked II said...

What about a chile who grooves to you and a few days later the youngling wakes up and declares am saved to a jamaa? what should a man do/say?

forgot! I shoud not have asked!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home