Monday, October 08, 2007

of selfish, insecure workmates

my monday is getting mad.
A workmate of mine has been escalating issues to consultants without even
asking me. Today i was investigating a ka-small problem, came up with the solution, called my colleague to explain my findings only to be told . It's okay- we escalated this last week. the consultants are working on a solution.
(who are 'we'? i thought i do this work? who did this guy talk to?)
How do you involve consultants in such a petty issue.
Kwanza this guy had changed all system passwords without even telling me. and its my work. He is playing petty over almost any issue that comes up. when i asked him, he takes like 5 minutes pretending to be looking for them.
Man, i hate to work with guys who want to shine anyhow, anyway even if it costs my company money.
Surely i will embarrass this dude infront of the same bosses he wants to please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pole

How about you nip out of the office, buy some laxatives, make him a cuppa of tea or coffee, drop a considerable amount in.

He will be outta your hair not only this afternoon, but possibly for the rest of the week.

Is this legal advice?....hmmm....

Monday, October 08, 2007 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger matejivu said...

And people wonder why i do naps at home mchana.

Monday, October 08, 2007 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home