Friday, September 14, 2007

Millionaire stunts

I earned 1.1 million in a month in my first job in a month. In cents that is. since then i have been harbouring millionaire thoughts. but in enviable units like shillings or dollars. In that same quest, i overcharged a guy who wanted a software last year. Programmers know it's just a few forms. But i couldn't finish. Turned out to be a big task. I had embezzled 40k the guy had paid as initial deposit. I will be bitterly paying back in instalments. I know even if i actually deliver, he will be out to teach me a lesson by not paying a single extra penny. That's what you get when someone who was referred to you threatens to use every means possible to recover his deposit. I guess i can cope. msimba wa kujitakia hauna kilio. desire turned sour.

1 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

I looked at the GTV offering and found it to be less than DSTV. While I enjoy football the fact that GTV does not have any Rugby, National Geographic, History channel, E (Naked wild On) etc reduces its attraction. But I guess the real reason I found it not to be worth it is I am just a cheap guy who fears anything that has to be paid on a monthly basis.

Friday, September 14, 2007 4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home