Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You're screwing with me, right?

Thats what I was thinking. Saturday morning - 5.00 am or so, formerly Friday night.
Lets go back. I know, 0.5 is going like "don't do it man, don't do it!"

Here we go.

Friday evening. Got some quid in my pocket. Thirst in my throat. Airtime on my phone. A few smses and phone calls are tossed around. 0.5 still at work. Sam is meeting someone somewhere. aJamaa is not answering any smses. Later he gives a very poor excuse as to why he can't show up. Thus, its me and the two resident doctors meeting at a club near our offices. Silly traffic jam. Always happens on Fridays. But I'm in no rush. Nothing amazing happens. I get there just as the docs do. We sit down to some organised drinking. Alot of nonesense is said, as usual. One of the doc's gals shows up. I mean one of the gals for one of the docs shows up. We try and keep the stories as useless as possible. Finally doc and his gal have to leave. They do. I'm left with other doc. Other doc has to work real early the next day (still don't understand why he had to leave).

0.5 and two other gang members are already set up elsewhere so I make tracks there. More useless stories. More imbibing. Meanwhile, I have sent out a plethora of smses. The flowery kind, to all and sundry female in my phonebook. I got back one regret, another promise for the next day and plenty of silly replies. I have a whole post on silly replies I've been getting of late. Thus, I was not really set up for any meets that night. Unless I was to meet someone new that day. Yeah right, like thats going to happen I thought. With an attitude like that, its no wonder I didn't meet anyone.

Thus, the gang disbanded and the folks made their ways homewards. 0.5 and I parted ways as I went in search of a cab.

10 maybe 15 steps after leaving 0.5 to his means, I hear an "excuse me".

Hi.
Me: Hi.
Where are you going?
Me: (thats none of your freaking business!! - all that in my head). Home (I say out loud).
Why?
Me: (this is really stupid. Why am I even talking?) Because I'm tired. Its been a long day.
Don't you want to have fun?
Me: Excuse me?
Fun.
Me: Well...I...ahhh...What kind of fun?
Them: Group Sex.
Me: Your kidding right? (its about 5.00 am, its cold. I have images dancing in my head. Mind boggling images. This I never thought of. But I have always been quick to recover.)
Me: What sort of price are we looking at for this fun?
Their spokesperson: No cost.
Me: (not really thinking). Sure. Why not?

I think I have to stop this post here because its all downhill from here on. Lets just say in the end - all of saturday - I am left speechless and in need of psychiatric help. They say talking about it helps. I'm trying.

And I'm not screwing with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Hai!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

Why dont such things happen to me? Wait I know. I am never out at 5am.

So were they the same size? How did you select which one to start with? What was the other one doing when you were with the first one and did the first one do the same thing when you were with the second? And finally the all important question, Did they get freaky with each other?

Unaeza niona kando.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger matejivu said...

a zealous maendeleo ya wanaume operative would be torn in between taking group $ex and gang rape for that sort of scene. It fell short of describing the crowd $ex dispensation. Of course issues like order,zeal, satisfaction(of the gang) need be heard . You should have gone further. I am not an expert in such topics. In fact when kamikaze heard i am seeing a young piece, he thought i was gonna get married. But if this is anything to go by, i consider myself lonely.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home