Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It was the night before introversion...

I know, thats a stupid title. But, this is how the blog itself started. With stupid titles and posts. Almost 2 years ago. To the date. 27th June 2005. The introverts found a home. A place to extrovert themselves, so to speak (if you think thats a stupid sentence, I refer you to the first three sentences). I should find some time and go through those posts again. How time flies.

The blog has had highs (multiple posts a day from the introverts), it has had lows (no posts whatsoever for months on end - not really, Mr. S and 0.5. have steadfastly contributed).

Anyways, in my corny sentimental way, I figured I'd have to say something on the eve of our second birthday. 2 years of laughs, giggles, tear-jerking stories (wait. Have we had any of those? Unless they were tears of laughter).

Memorable posts. I had thought of getting some of them. That was actually a stupid idea. 2 years of posts and I'm supposed to find a memorable one? I'd end up replicating the blog. You will just have to go over the blog yourselves. They are all memorable.

Thus, I wish you all, introverts and like, a happy birthday. Of course you know this means I am drinking tomorrow. Like I needed a reason. But its nice to have one anyway.

Quick pointer. In June 2005 there were two posts only. Yes from myself. Don't think I have posted anything in eons, thus I shall strive to add another to this one. Its bound to be baseless as I'm only trying to make up numbers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I guessed you may do an anniversary post. I'd probably not have been blogging if it wasn't for Introverted. Happy birthday to you, and all that good stuff. As for making up the numbers, the count is at 600 odd, so keep them coming. Yours are a lot more interesting anyway.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

2 years of web drifting. Tis been great! I have written here amazingly dark things I have seen and done. Stuff I would not breathe a word of to anyone.

And some dark things remain .....

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

Thanks to you, I got to know a whole new world. Haven't posted anything in eons. Will try keep up with you guys.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home