Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mirror Mirror

I was in a lift yesterday. Going down. Actually, I've witnessed the scene quite a few times. A lovely lady [it's always a lady] starts checking herself out in the lift's mirror Patting her hair [I hear a lot about weaves these days. Probably one of those] and stuff, not that it makes a big difference. More straightening, I think of the top this time. Then a slight twist to see how the booty looks. At this point, she's not the only one checking her out. OK. I've been checking her out all along. More in amazement though [and that's what I'm sticking to]. She seems to be oblivious to the fact that I'm standing right next to her, staring. I think she's enjoying it, admiring her reflection. I've noticed the same kind of fascination on the odd night out. Where some kind of mirror is present in the interior decor, you'll find a gal dancing with it as it were. With herself, really loving seeing what she's doing. I've also heard about the dancing in front of a mirror naked thing. Not sure how common that one is. Overall, it seems like gals like to check themselves out. And I totally understand. I like checking them out too. I, however, tend to burst into laughter at the sight of my reflection. And when in a lift, I wait until everyone else is off before turning. Wouldn't want them thinking I'm some mental guy when I let out the hearty chuckle that invariably overwhelms me. There's a mirror in the bathroom but I don't exactly stand there and scrutinize the size of my stomach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malaika said...

cute and funny

Sunday, June 24, 2007 6:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home