Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A chic's kind of place?

Club soundd. Saturday night. We check in. Most of the introverts [at least those who post] were there so I'll leave that at that.

At some point someone mentioned that he'd been told [by a chic?] that this was a chic's kind of place. How. The lighting? The lack of lighting? The ka-dance floor at the corner? What.

Someone had also mentioned previously that it would be the kind of place a guy can meet older women. [I think older in this case means >=23] And when Kamikaze played P.I.M.P and set me up with one of the lovely lasses, enthusiasm to play along was lacking. I blamed it on fatigue.

I probably need to give it another shot.

4 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Its too freaking dark that place! I hate to think what a malevolent person can do there from robbing to drugging someone.

The flight of stairs....dammit! I almost thought we would break through the clouds and stand infront of the pearly gates. Perhaps they should call it Club Sound, Gym and Darkness.

Its consolation? There is a a ka-dancing place. Beats dancing between tables spilling peoples' drinks.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger mama shady said...

perhaps the chic who recommended the place was kidogo confused!but its an ok place has potential, especially for small concerts.
woi!and the way i was happy with the progress..but i guess some chics do it for you and some dont....but for now...lets blame it on the fatigue:)

Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

0.5 - I was there once before and those stairs really put me off. Having said that, I've just remembered a place called Millenium which was on 3rd floor or something. But there was a lift wasn't there. [It's probably evident that that's where I first drank beer. 5 Milk Stouts]

ma shady - Not sure when the last time you were there was. I was appreciative that the music isn't played so loud that you can hardly hear yourself shout.

I was fatigued. Seriously. You've been keeping track of my 'progress'? I've always thought people just stumble upon this blog rather than follow the stuff on it. Scary. But just for you, I'll press on, fatigue or no fatigue. [And yes, some chics do do it for me. Don't they for everyone, apart from those who like their own kind?]

Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

I guess what the chik meant to say it is a place where a chik and her buddies can be at ease because of the location and as she put it there aren't as many men as Tropez.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home