Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ha!

I just remembered. Got this forward this morning. I am not a fan of forwards, they are so, how do I say this? I guess impersonal is the word.
They make you feel like an item in a list, a number.

I especially detest those forwards a guy sends to you to make up a number,like send this mail to 20 people and something amazing will happen to you.
Ahhhh.

Anyways, got this forward in the morning, wanted to share it with you then, but was crowded out by work.
I thought it was funny. Chances are you've already heard it, or some version of it. Enjoy.


Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend to death.
Wife says;

"If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends".

Cracked me up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Too funny..thanks for sharing!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger bantutu said...

The operating word is HA!! I haven't gotten it,but am with you on the forwards thing- impersonal...

Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger bantutu said...

I meant I haven't gotten the forward...."Male Ego in operation"
I have this habit of reading what I write and more often not I laugh at myself...HA??

Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

Am finding this blog hilarious!!so am reading everything..and enjoying it

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home