Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hoggers and hoarders

There is a breed of guys who can have every other chik and as fate would have it I am not one of them . These guys meet women, pick up a conversation, start flirting and get the women interested in them at an amazing speed. These guys maintain a stack of two or three women. Its a stack because they will pop one woman out and pop a new one in every so often. Some of them choose not to keep the same chik for more than a month. Why should they when they can get every other new chik they meet?

We all probably know a few such jamaas. It is that guy who has two hot chiks but will go out to the pub and pick up other women or who will have women throwing themselves at him at your buddies house party.An unfortunate result of such guys existing is that they create an artificial shortage of women.

Picture this, last Friday I was with one such guy. He gives me a call at around 9pm and suggests that we have a drink. He shows up at the pub with this hot chik with great hair. I am all by my lonesome so in the course of the night there were awkward moments when the two were getting lovey duvvy. That was Friday. I have previously hooked up with him and he was with a different chik.

On Sato I am with the same guy we go to an East African university students thing. The music was good there were all these nice looking young chiks guys around. Everything was good until the pub ran out of beer. I took three different brands of beer. Its amazing how they ran a business. At some point in the night, before beer ran out, I ran into a really hot chik and her friend I make an effort at chatting them up but it just doesnt flow so I walk away. Later in the night I spot the guy I was with deeply engrossed in a conversation with the two chiks I met earlier. The guy is a hoarder.

It was amazing to watch him work his majic. He made it look so simple, so natural, like a walk in the park, or an afternoon nap. There are certain things I cannot do and when I watch someone who has a gift in them I cannot help but get amazed.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Thats Kamikaze right there working the crowded Tropez on a Friday evening!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I actually thought it was 0.5 who'd written this post, talking about Kamikaze and someone else...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home