Thursday, August 17, 2006

The last thing I wanted to here her say

I have been going to a gym for the last few weeks. Mainly because I could not find a heated public pool and partly to give me something to do in the evening and thus avoid going to a pub every day. There is this hot chik who works there who I started chatting up a few weeks back. In my mind I could see us hanging out together on weekends, doing drinks, movies, nights at her place e.t.c But these noble intentions seized one evening. As I walked up to her I noticed she looked unwell. 'Are you OK? You dont look to good', I say. She replies, "I am not feeling well. I have had cramps all day. Spent half an hour in the bathroom. I am two months pregnant."

A jamaa can handle a chik with a boy friend or a husband. But a pregnant woman, is out of my league.

2 Comments:

Blogger domquem said...

lol! pole - may be she was just saying that to see whether You are man enuf! its a TEST u guy!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has just made my afternoon. Too funny! pole sana.. as my girl and I used to say.. "next please"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home