Thursday, September 07, 2006

Attention

1. Eric, a.k.a ChinaMan will become CELTELese with effect from 19th Sept 2006. Congratulations buddy. You always asked me why I don't go for those drop-dead gorgeous Customer Care chics; Now you will find out yourself.
(You bet your ass that calls for some serious drinking)

2. Matejivu, an introverted who has never posted, has moved into my residential building. My gas is running out buddy. I will be hanging around your house at dinner time.

3. Kamikaze. Break the safe and buy me beer.

4. Samborera. You will have to show up on 'bar summons' sooner or later. Sooner rather than later. It would be very sad if you became burdened with too much money as a result of not spending it wisely in way of having fun every other day.

2 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

Pass my congratulations to ChinaMan. I should be back just in time to partake in his first pay cheque.

I bet Matejivu's choice of residence was in part motivated by the kind of escapades you have had on your way home.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Finally, ChinaMan's dreams come true. I'm really happy for him. Incidentally, I know a chic in HR there [the only one who's number has survived from my time there], who was telling me that guys in IT are still leaving in droves. And everyone got a payrise recently. Good luck to him though.

Matejivu is finally here [his words]. Pay rises do make a difference. Too bad he's arrived when the jam on our road isn't very amusing.

True, my bank account balance has been growing at an alarming rate as a result of consciously avoiding making any 'where are you' calls around the weekend and invariably jitetearing when I do get such a summons that 'I'm in bed'.

Friday, September 08, 2006 7:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home