Monday, July 24, 2006

Why I should buy more milk more often

On Friday evening, I went to a super market to get some milk. I will have to get my mum to share with me the model she uses to make sure that the house is always adequately stocked with groceries. For some strange reason I am always running out of some essential stuff, like jana I start cooking just to realise I had run out of onions. Anyway, on my way out of the store I ran into one Onsando. A guy I have not seen since October 1997. Enyewe its a small world. We hooked up on sato night and it was interesting to see that two guys who have lived in different environments can share so many similar ideas.

I know I am a reasonable person because there are so many reasonable people who think just like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Onsando has been that side of the world forever.

I hope I'm one of those reasonable guys. At one of my former employers, I was always differing with my workmates. I found it odd because the guys I hang out with think I'm reasonable. Most of the time anyway. They wouldn't find it odd if I told them I had a white bucket. :-))

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home