Friday, January 06, 2006

Waxing philosophical

I was telling Philosopha the other day how my outlook on life has been changing recently. I've tended to be rather philosophical about things. I think I'm growing old. Well. I am growing old indeed, but this is much more than not being able to stay on the dance floor the whole night. This has everything to do with the way I think. I find myself seeing things through a veneer of some sort. Perhaps I'm depressed. Well. That can't be. I'm on an antidepressant. What then. I'm not sure. All I know is the difference I feel. It's palpable albeit indescribable at this moment. What I don't know is where this current mindset will lead.

4 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

What you need is a change. Probably a project of a different kind altogether;
Or meet new people; Or try something different, like joining a choir (grin).

As for me, I will gladly advise you what to do but will not do it myself. Lack of energy, drive has to do with it.

I sit and watch as days go by.

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Getting in touch with Cleopatra would probably help. I'm serious .5. Fanya kitu.

Friday, January 06, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

the good thing about this mood is that its the best times to take stock of your life and see what works and what doesn't.. what needs fixing and what ain't broke, so make use of the feelings and stillness and when your life gets hectic and summery again you'll be glad you had this quiet winter time.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:44:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I've taken stock of my life many times before. This feels different. I'm learning to take things as they come though, so we'll see.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home