Monday, January 23, 2006

My weekend

I was sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, and thought I should just post about something.

So. My weekend. I spend a good chunk of Friday evening surfing, and was strangely fatigued by about 8:30. I went home and was asleep by 11.

Woke up at about 8:30 on Sato morning. No sleep. Nothing to watch on Telly [I don't fancy kids programmes much] so I found myself reading all sorts of tutorials. C++, XML, XSLT, Oracle SQL and Java. Now that's how a guy should spend a weekend. Exhilarating! Too much even. I had to take a nap at about 2. Woke up a bit later to watch Arsenal losing to Everton. I was meant to meet up with some chic in the evening but I just wasn't up for it. I tried silence but she called me at about 8. I told her I was feeling rather tired and wouldn't make it. Well, it was the truth. Had another early night.

Sunday. Went back to my tutorials, but the psyche wasn't there. Went to visit my sister. Truth be told, I went there to get a shower. We didn't have a single drop of water at home. Spent the evening watching Liverpool dominate Man U, just to concede a goal in the 90th minute. How did Cisse miss? The guy should do like Baros, and not-score for another team. Asleep by 11.

The best thing about the weekend I guess is the fact that I didn't spend money. Not that much anyway. Can't wait for end month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home