Monday, January 16, 2006

It is finished

Done.

I handed in my resignation letter today morning. I won't be here come March.

The past week or so has been pretty hectic, with one crisis after another requiring my attention. Guys want solutions from you but are not willing to give you enough time to find the said solution. Some people also just don't appreciate that not everything is trivial, and don't seem to understand if you don't have a solution for them in minutes. I know I've been doing my best. I'm not a genius but I know anyone else wouldn't be having a much easier time. Anyway, there are guys here with decent minds so things will work out ok.

As for me, I'm moving on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

The first day of the rest of your life.
I will be following suite soon...
I must say, that you were one of those guys we used to look up to you in campus (i remember looking at your computer graphics code in C++ and being in sheer awe) these guys havent treated you well.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do / not do :)

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

I still have a lot to learn, however i made a list of things that are important to me , to see what i can i live with and what i cant and attending my meetings on time are important to me. Thats one thing that makes me unhappy. Its a small thing but hey...
Anyway, one more interview, we will see how that goes..
By the way Congratulations. Such a bold step deserves some kudos.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I don't particularly like cliches, but life is indeed short. A guy has to try and do his best and enjoy it.

By the way, how did you get a hold of that graphics code?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Yeah. Yanking anything else would be a bit controversial.

You quit to go back to school? To do medicine? That's more resolve than I can muster.

I will indeed do a "first day" post. Probably call it that even.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home