Thursday, October 13, 2005

Younguns

To borrow a word that one brilliant guy likes using, I met a couple of younguns the other day [Moi day].

A cousin of mine was getting married and I happened to meet a younger sister of hers who I hadn't seen for a long time. She just happened to have come with a bunch of her pals [the younguns], but there was one who was particularly striking. They were all clad in all manner of tight fitting things as you'd expect. I've actually had one chic tell me she can't put on 'loose' clothes. Which reminds me, was at a funeral harambee jana and there was a chic who went up front to give some cash. All the time she was hapo mbele I was just feeling pain. She had the mandatory tight pants on. Yaani your eyes would just go to her ass, and the only way to avoid this was not to look in her direction at all. [Of course, in a different setting, I'd not have been as embarassed]

Anyway. I digress. So I hang out with these chics, through the reception and stuff. Listening to them talk made me a bit sad. I don't know their ages, but I hope hawakuwa under 18. Kiddish stuff basically. So I got the number of this looker [with a huge ass]. Am I obsessed or what. Now I'm not sure what to do with her number. I'm not sure what kind of conversation we can have, or if her company would be worth it. One of the things that came to my mind as I mulled over whether to ask her for her number or hook up later was the fact that she'd be like a trophy to parade around.

I think I'm not that old, to derive pleasure from the mere fact that other people would see me with a beautiful woman. Besides, she's young and probably looking for a boyfie, which I am not. I'll try to keep away from the younguns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home