Friday, October 07, 2005

2 plus 4? 2.

Last night I was at Tropez.
The place was hardly full considering that the month is still in its childhood and next Monday is a holiday. I wanted to take 2 and then go home.

I took two alright. Then I took four more. And smoked half a pack of cigarettes. And for all these evil activities I am sad. I have a hangover, and a smouldering chest. Did I forget my wallet? Thoroughly dented. Whats the point? I will not even go into the whole cigarette charade of how bad the things are. I will smoke them when I want, wherever I want, because I am an idiot.

But the music, something has to be said about the rock at Tropez on the Thursday of (06) Oct 2005. It was terrific. I have not had the opportunity to listen to such a sizzling session of music in the recent past. 5 hours. Pheeeeew!

Seeing that we have ahead of us three days of rest, and little money, I must ask for ideas on how to spend the weekend without getting bored (you know bored leads to drunk to broke).
I will watch "The Incredibles" for the 6th time. Now there is one movie I don't get tired of.

See you guys later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home