Friday, October 07, 2005

wrapping the rotten week up.

For guts, Samborera is unparalleled. But the same guy says normal is boring. I try to imagine myself asking a chic if I could spend the night, and I have not known her a long time, and my mind goes zeelch! Blank. May be because my head is very deep in gutter.

It is 6.48 PM. I am still in the office. I am trying to reconstruct billing data from badly mangled raw files; And not succeeding.

They took the PDA. Damn shame. The good thing is that I never got fond of the thing. I guess subconsciously, I knew something like this would happen. As a consolation, I have been given a flat screen monitor. Those are hard to come by in this place. Perhaps someone will want that as well in the near future.

Samuel L Jackson is in Incredibles? As what, producer, director or one of those funny cartoon voices? Unless we are not talking the same movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home