Monday, October 10, 2005

Guts

It's Monday [Moi day] mid-day. I've checked into a cyber because I have lots to blog about, and doing this at work would constitute 'abuse of computer equipment' or something like that. Which reminds me. Yet another guy has quit our firm, and will be leaving in 2 weeks. Guys are running for the hills. Mostly programmers that is. Why do employers not realise that you need to pay good people [read programmers. I'm biased like that] well or else they leave. 0.5's firm is looking to hire a programmer but they are talking about doing web stuff. I know I'm no good at that stuff, so I'm not sure about applying there.

I have just realised that the Cyber I'm at is charging 3 bob per min. I'm not about to blog away at this prices.

The saga continues tomorrow ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are soooo right . . . I wish our employers would properly compensate us for our work. We are the freakin' soul of the company. Yeah, the company makes money from service contracts and what/not, but how can you provide those services w/out the software we engineer and its succeeding versions? Well, I'm glad I'm not the only programmer out there that feels this way.

Monday, October 10, 2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home