Friday, October 07, 2005

A long weekend awaits

The week is already over, and yet another weekend is upon us. I have maintained for a long time now that time is moving faster than it used to before, like when I was in primary school. [And don't tell me it's because I'm busier now]

Monday will be a public holiday in these parts of the world and that will give us an opportunity to chill. I have a cousin who's getting married on that day [and a work mate who's doing the same thing on sato. There's love in the air, ama people are just making good use of an extra day off work]

I'm tempted to start making calls to find out if I can have some distractions over the coming few days, but I know better. I'm already treading a thin line as far as disposable income is concerned, so meeting up with some chic is not in my best interests. Having said that, my days [and posts] have hardly been too interesting of late. I think I needed a cool down period to prevent a chenorbly like event as a result of fuataring too many women. I can now declare that I have recovered and shall only seek friendship from the chics I way lay.

Either way, it's important to enjoy yourself. That's one of the 3 things that life is about. [The other 2, of course, are eating and drinking]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home