Saturday, September 10, 2005

Isn't that something

Isn't it though. How you guys have been blogging like mad.

Well, its been ages (I really wanted to use eons, but Samborera beat me to it a while back) since I was last here, blogging my time away. Right now I am operating from a cyber cafe. Our office is cash-strapped - late salos, incomplete when they arrive, disconnected internet, disconnected phone lines, C.E.O resigns - humdrum for me, been there before. Probably won't have a job by Monday.
Maybe it is a curse, I will never get a "proper" job. I should pack it all in, join a local soccer team, or rugby team. Give it all up. Its a given I don't have a mind for business - whatever that is.

Aaaah well. On to more heart warming matters. Of course it warms my heart hearing about everyone else's tribulations with the fairer sex (they are the most unfair people on this earth, but who am I to say?).

With Samborera busy stopping women in their tracks (I wanted that to sound like they want to, couldn't pull it off though) and 0.5 being our local "Pretender" (seen it on TV? - I so wish I was that guy. In fact I wish I was alot of guys. I will have a talk with 0.5 and he can give me some pointers).

That was some real funny stuff. I have had to read like two weeks of blogging in one hour. Cracking up at this cyber cafe.

Last evening, this "someone" let it slip that she actually thinks she is doing me a favour, everytime we meet. Not in those words. I suggested we meet for drinks (Its Friday! Cuhmun! Just a few drinks eh? - my words, or something equally feeble minded). By then, it sounds like we are haggling over something.

Him: Please come.
Her: No I can't.
Him: Why not?
Her: Have to get home and do my laundry.

On and on like that, then it hit me. Why was I so intent on spending my money (and that is such a scarce resource for me) on someone who will not willingly come. She says she has to go home. If she comes for drinks it will only be for a while. And which do I prefer? She takes a rain check, or comes for like an hour or two. And while she is deciding, I should make my way to the pub, early enough,so that if she does appear, the better for me. I will see her longer. So from all this, I deciphered that she has it in her mind that I am actually spending money to spend time with her, she is alloting me some time-slice. And it should all fit her schedule. Hog crap!!!

I must be retarded. Have to be.

Got to go. Happy blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home