Thursday, July 14, 2005

Damn its cold

Its so cold, things are shrinking to unthinkable sizes. Nuff said. Its so cold, at night, I can send messages just by breathing (smoke signals?).
It is so cold I could pay for it right now.
I've swallowed all the anti-biotics I can buy, even my boss gave me some, the way I was snivelling all over the place, lakini as soon as I breathe any sort of night air, back to square one. Okay, the beer I took, which kept me out till night time probably doesn't help. No, wait, I am so sure it helps, except I can't prove it.
It is so cold, I think I am not thinking, hence this whole posting sounds real silly, but I have to keep warm, and typing is activity (the most action I am getting at the moment by the way).
Now I have exhausted my "It is so cold" thoughts. Let me think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home