Friday, July 08, 2005

The week that was

Did somebody say Friday? It amazes me how fast time flies. I've always held that today, time moves faster than earlier years. I spent a lifetime in primary school, more like an eternity, but today ... we are already halfway through this year.

So after a nightmarish start to the week, things are definitely looking up. Since I left the work of imbibing to more able persons, hangovers, at least of the barley kind, are a thing of the past.

I will be doing the late night thing tonight. The absolute best time to work, or surf, is Friday evening after everyone has rushed home. The peace and tranquility that is the Friday night is absolute bliss. No 'Please come here'. No 'when will this be ready?'. Just you and couple of other late night freaks bobbing their heads some mix of music some old school DJ put together. Aaaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home