Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Clouds loaded with gold ...

8.30 AM. I have been standing at the stage for 45 minutes straight. Not one matatu. I go the full cycle, from mad to angry to resigned.
One that surely must have seen better times comes along. I must scram to get into the rickety 20 year old thing. I am in a testy mood. Can't get worse than this, can it?
We ride for about 200 metres, and a guy alights. A chic of about 22 enters.
2 blouse buttons are open.
As she stoops to avoid the roof of the mathree, I have a full view of chocolaty coloured breasts, for a breathtaking 15 secs.
Whoa!
Feels like a full litre of adrenaline has been pumped into my blood. I am still grinning two hours later.
These are some of the things that have no two sides, are great to remember. There can be no evil in a woman (young) showing off her boobies.
Things are looking dandy today.
Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home