Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday Blues

I must have stuck my mouth into something very nasty. I got the dedliest infection on friday evening. My throat was on fire and my repeated attempts at extinguishing the blaze with (first cold, then warm) white-caps, proved utterly futile. Hence, I retired early on saturday evening, defeated, not to leave the house until this morning. Yes, tuesday morning. I could not even talk my way through my reason for not going to work so I sent an sms. And warned them that I had lost my voice, so don't call, I wont be able to speak. I have to use that one again! As a lie next time.
Well, now I have the Tuesday blues, but its nothing really.
Now to face my boss, yup thats him pulling into the driveway. And I thought the guy would be away for a week, he came back yesterday, straight to the office, as I slept my throat infection away. Wait...Aaah, it was nothing, he asks about my state, I am much better thank you, winks and goes away. If only he could pay me more, I would sing him praises each morning. Thazzall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home