Monday, July 30, 2007

Leave

My boss took one [long] look at me on Thursday and before I knew it, I was filling in a leave form. The only leave I've taken this year were days carried over from last year. The like 2 months I've been on training don't count as leave, thankfully. So I'm getting some R&R before the consultants come back in a couple of weeks for the implementation phase of some project. One can never be too sure what will happen after that. The experiences of some past projects haven't been very pleasant. There was a real danger that the year may come to an end with me not having taken the mandatory time off [my boss gets appraised on such mundane matters].

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Hi,

Enjoy your holiday.

I saw this link to an old blog post and I though of you.
Its a long read but quite informative.
http://joelonsoftware.com/articles/APIWar.html

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home