Friday, August 31, 2007

broke beauty

Perfect scene. A bored chic and a willing to talk dude. That's in a mat. A beautiful woman siting next to me. I am trying to strike a conversion(i complain abt the sitting space to my target) and it succeeds. we are talking. The traffic jam does the magic and i have a number. A meeting in tao and then ...

'Please call me back. Thank you'. Am in a mat, so i wait till i alight to call. "Hello, si unitumie kafifte bob?" i am very disturbed. But i actuually send 100. I have a biiig heart. 2 minutes later, my phone is ringing- i try picking and she's disconnected. Oh!, am i dreaming? She want's me to call her just after i sent 100. am mad and P****d off. Ok she later writes an SMS to thank me.

Now my issue is- How do you know that you are not trying to reach out to a 'nisambazie type' There's actually a funny song to this effect and am now on the recieving end. I don't ask people where they work or how financially insecure they can be. But may be i may want to get these details upfront.

Now the colle type. these young ones are very cute by any standards . Actually people say noamount of maturity can trade off for this level of beauty. That the working older ones are just too much hassle. Actually my 'nisambazie' chic, i later learnt was in college. To dump or not to dump. Seems some embarassment in the offing

3 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Howdy Ash!

'Pissed' is not a vulgar word.

1st: Asking for credit is an affliction many women seem to have. Don't let it unduly disturb you, especially since you do not have to give anyone credit. Simply say no, I do not want to give you credit. Let her hate you. They need a lesson.

2nd: I don't call back flashers. Simple. When some one confronts me I tell them that whatever they wanted to tell me is not important otherwise they would call or to send an sms. People actually do get the hint and stop flashing you.

Friday, August 31, 2007 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger domquem said...

Mate - that was one TEST you really failed BIG TIME.

Some chic's are bila manners - she actually expected you to call her after you sambazad her?!? WTF
To make matters worse you JUST met her - DOnt make me come there and slap some sense into you [PUN INTENDED]

Don't be the 'CREDIT' guy.
Remember chics have all types of dude - sorry to say Mate BUT i think you are the CREDIT dude lol :)

Friday, August 31, 2007 5:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kwani you can't sambaza and lalia? If you spend 100 then you should better get your money's worth. At least tap the ass or do something. Use your animal in instinct when dealing with wild animals. Don't be the one trying to tame them. Someone has to go down and in this case dood, it looks like you are the PUNK!!!

Friday, September 07, 2007 4:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home