Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing

This is my 6th permenant job in 4 years. That doesn't say alot abt me, but it doesn't say alot of my employers too. Green on the job and it s*cks! period. Any invites ( Provided the new job doesn't require me to look at a screen repeatedly for any errors). I live for 10 oclock tea, lunch, 3:30 tea and 5:00 pm. And it doesn't seem to change. Enjoy it while it lasts, everyone tells me.... but am weeping inside. I can no longer run away from the office in the course of the day like i used to. Man, this is a sure anti-climax. I feel like an animal in the orphanage-to be admired, greeted and asked 'how are u finding your new job?'. no role, no duties and no entertainment. How does one pretend he's working. The screen faces the audience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I can't help but feel responsible.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home