Friday, July 20, 2007

Macho hayana pazia

A jamaa will often find his eyes sneeking a glance at parts of a womans anatomy and if the woman makes a move to conceal that part a jamaa is left wondering if she noticed his eyes looking and rationally moved or it was just reflect action like the way we turn round when we here something behind us. But as a jamaa wonders all this he cant help but feel embarassed if the looking happened in an inappropriate place or the looked at was even more inapropriate.

Earlier this week I stopped at one of my managers desks, she is at least five years older than me. She was sitted I was standing, cleavage was visible and I did not notice that I was looking until she pulled her coat over it. I am still wondering if the pulling of the coat was caused by my looking or it was part of the sitting up to listen to my nonesense process. I also wonder if she remembers or even cares about any of this, considering that this kind of thing must have started happening when she was around 12.

Later in the week I was sitted next to one of my colleagues. Although her skirt was not short she has the kind of body that makes her taller than I am only when sitted and so in the process of sitting it got pulled up a bit exposing a bit of leg. I did not notice I was looking until she pulled the skirt to her knees. Again I wondered if it was my eyes that made her move or it was just something she does every time she sits. But considering I felt guilty I must have had a guilty look that could have made her now something was a miss. I also wonder if she still remembers or even cares about what happened during those few seconds.

I derive great pleasure from looking at women, but I strive to do it discreetly so as not to make the object of my appreciation uncomfortable but macho hayana pazia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

This might as well have been me. Actually has been. Both scenarios. I had convinced myself [before just now that is] that there was something fundamentally wrong with me and that this kind of thing doesn't happen with other jamaas. The guilt and embarrassment [on my part] always gets to me. I figured getting married will make this kind of thing go away. Or becoming gay. I think I have many many uncomfortable encounters ahead.

And. Do women turn behind in a nervous manner when you're walking behind them, or is that only me.

Friday, July 20, 2007 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home