Thursday, February 08, 2007

Give dem a run

It was a long time ago when I first heard of a heart run. And that time my desire to participate was rather strong. I figured it was the natural thing to do, my heart condition and all. But there's something about having to rise at the crack of dawn. To go run. Even in high school I couldn't manage this feat. I'm just not a morning person. Never have been.

I somehow got myself signed up for the heart-to-heart run [walk?] later this month though. Something about not being able to say no to a woman.

6 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

I intend to participate to. I will probably end up trotting part of the way and walk the rest of it. Its a good excuse not to drink on Friday.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Komi said...

Purpose to make two new friends, and to have fun. Never gone for any but I cheer others on.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Make friends, while running. Conversations while panting. I have to think about that some more.

Friday, February 09, 2007 7:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go run, it'll do both you and the people who benefit from these funds some good.

Friday, February 09, 2007 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

There is nothing as awesome as running for a charitable cause!! You will definitely make friends along the way!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:31:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I'd run for most any cause. Except not at 7am on a Saturday morning. So people meet during this kind of thing. But I'm definitely not carrying my phone.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home