Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday. IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!

She SMSd. Can I see you today?

With this one I can afford to be honest. No.

After a week of close to 90 hours (counting last sato and sunday) I want to
1: Drink a lot of alcohol.
2. Bob my head to loud old school rap
3. Not have to explain why I have become so lost, or won't return flashes
4. Not have to tax my head thinking lines to tell her.
5. Buy a packet of cigarettes and leave the pub without that packet.
6. Admire all those beautiful and lovely ladies.
6. Reach out and tell one such lady: Hi Beautiful, have a seat.
7. Smile my usual smile if she doesn't
8. Smile my usual smile if she does.

Another day lady, if you are reading. Not today.

Now, to all those lucky bast8ds who are seeing more than one woman, I know a biology professor who can produce a breathing copy of you for the impending doom that is February 14. Some people are already wearing long faces, scheming and contemplating.
Lose a phone and migrate temporarily to Sudan, develop chronic diarrhoea! Put talcum powder in your eyes and proclaim you contracted alhzeimer's from a wheezing old man in the bus ....he he I am enjoying this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I have successfully managed to ignore February 14th for the longest time. It is just another day in my opinion!!

Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess..geez how did you do that?? i have so tried in vain to lenga Vals..but with all the romance (read horny peeps) around me,its kinda hard!!

Sambo,call-buddying is anzaing when?lol i'll def call u at 2am on vals to lament!! i'll feel like it.. i always do!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

betty - Oh, so we're call-buddying. Why would you be lamenting anyway.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh Sambo lenga the details lakini lets just say we're never lucky around that time..ama its the colour of my skin-you never know!

yeah we are ala!..and kwani nowadays we call bila numbers?ish.And yes am the bold type like ure supermarket chik..ehe, so?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Ala!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol kwani i scared u??..oh well.

Back to subject at hand-to jamaas who think they can hepa their chic/chics/chics who've decided on their own they're your chic -no such luck..mamas psyche up for vals as from 1st Jan,she's not letting you go even in the case of chronic diarrhoea, as for loosing ure phone-u might as well move permanently to Sudan and don't be surprised if you still can't get away after announcing you're trip she might go like-"You darling, you're taking us to war-torn Sudan for Vals-makes it even more special!!" coz in Feb the word "I" is simply ignored..its'a "We" by force.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home