Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007

Another year's upon us. It's insane how time flies these days. Had a rather hectic end to 2006. Working 15 hour days for a month and a half. Didn't know I could do such a thing. My response to any "where are you?" type calls or smss would invariably be "in the office".

So the new year came along. 5 grown men singing along to some old skool hits. aJamaa doing the mojo. Classic. Kamikaze met my friend, and I met her sister. Got home at 9am. Interesting start to the year is all I can say.

Now it's back to boiro. More of the same. I've never been one to make resolutions. Last year was one of significant turmoil and introspection for me. 2007 will be more laid back and carefree.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Happy New Year!!

Monday, January 08, 2007 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home