Monday, July 03, 2006

I am first!

I am bemused - unfailingly, to find that many bloggers are always thrilled to be the first to leave a comment. Usually something in the line of "I am first" Or "number one!"...Then the real comment follows after that.

Invariably, someone who had the misfortune of not making number one adds a mini-rant just immediately below, about the unfortunate circumstance that he or she finds himself / herself in after missing the coveted #1 berth. Reminds me of days past (I was about 3 feet tall) when we would get embroiled in senseless piss contests; For instance - my dad can beat your dad!

It would be more sensible to just......No I will rephrase that.....It would irritate me less if people just went ahead to say what they want and get on with it.

But its a free world isn't it?

6 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

Let me start by saying I am first to comment. No pun intended.

I guess its something some people do just for fun and since it hurts no one ni sawa tu. But those people who leave that as the only comment are wasting valuable cyberspace.

So as a kid did u ever have real pissing matches?

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looking around nervously, while wringing hands*
Am i First?!

Monday, July 03, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

(Griiiiiiiiin)
Very funny Kelitu.
I am already beginning to lighten up.

As you can see, I have another small quirkiness. I don't like smileys.

Monday, July 03, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And i am Fourth.

Don't worry 0.5, its KBW culture.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Griiiin) right back at 'cha. NICE. Will begin to use that. Start a new trend.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:58:00 AM  
Blogger Malaika said...

i'm with you on this post. what difference does it make? unless the person wants to be the first to say a thing. but still

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home