Monday, July 03, 2006

5-f man

When I was in High school I got my hands on a Shabba Ranks X-tra naked tape on half term and listened to it over and over again. One of the songs on it was 5-f man. I can remember the f's stood for something like Find them, Fool them, F**K em, Forget em but these are only four f's which makes me wonder which the fifth was, if the f's I have are correct at all, or maybe Shabba Ranks just could not count. I cant stop wondering about this does anybody remember the lyrics of the song.

I have trawled the web for them with no success.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kamikaze said...

I never heard that song before man. 5-f? Nah, don't know that one, not that I know alot of Shabba Ranks. Maybe the last one is forgive them, cause these females need alot of forgiving the s**t they put us through.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tamicks ♥ said...

actually it's 5. it's find them, friend them, fool them, etc

Saturday, July 05, 2008 8:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

find dem, friend dem, fool dem, fu*k dem, forget dem

Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home