Monday, July 03, 2006

If you like it grab it!

I like pubs. I prefer pubs to clubs. There is this pub I have gone to twice and may keep going back to. They play a lot of old school hip hop yaani Snoop's Doggy style, Dre's aftermath, Tupac, BIG and Jay Z. The place is small, dark and so smokie that I cannot go in with a jacket coz it ends up stinking)it has real character. The loo's are unisex (there was a pub on Baricho rd that tried this but I guess it flopped coz they have since closed) and there is not urinal, you can imagine my amazement when I after standing out of a cubicle cleared marked gents for a while the door opened and a chik and jamaa came out. There was also a group of four or five guys smokin week outside the loos.

The place gets really packed, so packed that after midnit all chiks starts dancing on tables and bouncers do not even blink. Someone mentioned that people have been known to dance on speakers too. I have been waiting for one of those chiks to take their top off but it is yet to happen.

So on Sato, I was making my way out thru the mass of people when just before I got to the door a chik to my left who was also going out grabbed a guy's ass. The guy was to my right and was coming in. She didn't grab it in a courteous and appreciative way the jamaa would, no she grabbed it with all her might, it was like she was trying to a take a chunk out. The guy turned and from the grimace on his face I could tell he was in pain. By this time I had burst out laughing and the chik had turned and was making a speedy get away. They guy looked at me I pointed at the chik and also rushed out. I will stay away from the place for a while just incase the guy imagined that I grabbed his ass.

By the way, I posted some photos last week that are no longer there. I suspect foul play. Administrators mna jinsi tatu za kujitetea ...

4 Comments:

Blogger bankelele said...

strange pub this is

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

The three pictures?
Let me see.
There is one where a guy must have been standing on top of a mole hill and photographs a pond?
Number 2 Shows a roughly hewn rock. Looks like Mt Sinai from old "Moses" movies.
Number 3 shows what seems like colossal white goats at the foot of Mt Sinai and the pond from picture 1?

Accurate?

That must be IE playing tricks with you. Or your proxy blocking it cause I can see it alright (FireFox damu). That is some nice scenery though. I wish we had something like that in Kenya. How much does a house go for in that area of Cape Town? I found a cache of drugs on my way home .......

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

Pole for blaming the admins in vain. Two weird things happened. Firstly, an introduction I placed b4 the photos disappeared when I added the photos. Secondly, I was not able to see the post all morning. It appeared when I posted today's posts. The proxy server may be taking me for a ride.

Considering the stuff that has happened to you in the past I can believe that you came across some drugs on your way home after a few pynts

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

I love this pub. I can so see myself living in that pub, and getting my ass grabbed. Love the pub. Think I will have a drink after showing all this love.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home