Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Slipperiness 101

NEVA! Allow a chic to peruse your phone in the name of admiring it. (A chic here being your chic, or a prospective)

The other significant other calls in the presence of this significant other. You stand up to take the call somewhere where this significant other will not hear your mooning and spooning.Big mistake. What you do is you take the call without any hesitation whatsover. If you hesitate, she quips in with a clever remark like "who is so rude as to call you at such a time?" and with that you are screwed because you have to answer that question. You do not move an inch. Next after you take the call, you say into the phone in a playful fashion "Sasa Sweetie" or whatever it is you tell your women....
Find a way to kill the conversation quickly and in a non-damaging way.

A smart woman will not ask you: "who was that?". If you are smart for your own part you will not volunteer any information, you just let it slide. Unfortunately many women will ask you that very question; where you will reply in smart-ass fashion: "Thats my other girlfriend, si you know I have two others besides you ....".

Aren't some people persistent?
WHO WAS THAT?
That can be delivered in
i) An angry tone
ii) Quietly threatening tone, easy, almost playful.
iii) Yelled
ad infinitum .....
You should be more worried when it is not verbally delivered, but manifested in another form like stonewalling, or DoS (denial of service) attacks (depending on you, your chic and your relationship with your chic)(Never offer an explanation nevertheless. Attempting that works you into a corner that you cannot extricate yourself from).

At some point you might just have to explain who Melissa (the caller), is.
Melissa is my supervisor at jobo.(careful, careful .....had you mentioned that your department only has men?) You remember that function that we went on 22nd June 1230 AD? You can't imagine what I did! I got so high that I poured a full bottle of vodka on her. You see that idiot Kevin and his buddies told me that it was her birthday, and that she admires me in secret. So what do I do, I get a bottle of Pushkin and move over to her seat. I tell her how enchanted I am with her eyes, the perfect curve of her body and how I admire her. She is a very cold fish you know and all guys fear her, so probably no one has ever katiad her like that. She was smiling all over, so I toasted to her non-existent birthday and poured vodka over her! She was mad like hell and kicked me about the place.
Later after the party I apologised to her and asked her to forgive me. Anyways, she now takes a good laugh about it, especially my attempted seduction ...blah blah. You should meet her, you would be friends immediately since she likes [regex here] just like you do.....

Finally, finally, get rid of those smses. Immediately.

What? A guy can't flirt?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!
there's no way i would let a mysterious call just slide. The sleuth in me is just too slick to be warded off with "it's my supervisor"

knowing me i may just call your jobo the next day to speak to this 'melissa'

Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:55:00 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Looool...

I belong to the smart women who don't ask.

Friday, June 16, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

See no evil, hear even less evil.
The key to a peaceful life.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home