Monday, March 06, 2006

Let it rain

I have really fond memories of playing in the rain when I was a kid... and promptly getting admitted with pneumonia for my efforts. The met guys said that by the end of the week, the rains would be over. Whenever these guys open their mouths to say something, the exact opposite begins to happen the very next day. And so Friday was the mother of the rainy days of last week.

I like rain, and getting wet. Possibly the child in me. If it's also going to prevent rationing of elec [we already have water rationing where I live], and mbogas and things can grow, then I'm a happy guy. Thankful. Let it rain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelitu said...

Finally someone as weird as i am. I am a rain and snow lover. Everytime there's precipitation happening,i make a point of going outside and getting wet.

Monday, March 06, 2006 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I'm starting to think it's the other people who are weird.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Kelitu said...

LMAO!! True true.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:42:00 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

I hate RAIN! I hate dark days! i hate Dark clouds! i hate hate hate rain...except of course when im in bed and teddy bear is safe and warm

Monday, March 13, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

count me among those who love rain as well. i especially love it when it rains when i'm shagz - reminds me of the days as a kid playing in the mud.

here in europe, sometimes when it rains, i can't help but think of being home.

and anway, rain is good for us kenyans.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home