Friday, September 09, 2005

Round 3 - The first time

Firsts are typically nerve racking, so it's a good thing I've had my hands full all morning fixing bugs.

The reminder on my phone went off and I realised I had to dash out, not even having had lunch. I guess I can always eat tomorrow.

So I rushed down the street where I work, searching out the gorgeous lady's work place. She hadn't lied about it. Why would she. She's a goddess. She has no need to lie. She's confident in herself. She knows she's beautiful. I like that in a person. She's not vain or remotely arrogant. Just confident and composed.

I walk in to an open plan type office and almost immediately see her, but she's with a client. I'm immediately aware that I can't talk to her much today, cause the client doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. Why would he? Any red-blooded guy would just want to be next to her. Indeed any creature with any kind of blood would.

I talk to some guy who asks me to wait. After a while, she turns towards me, having seen me come in and wait. She can't talk right now. She's doing something after work, and no she doesn't give out her number on the first day. Yeah. All this time I'm nodding my head profusely, almost apologising.

I leave her office and walk back to mine, to my computer and my bugs. My days is still as bright and lovely as ever, having done something I wanted to do today.

Round 4 awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home