Thursday, September 08, 2005

Round 2 - I did it!

Yes fellas. I did it.

I stopped a gorgeous woman on the street and asked her to marry me. OK. I didn't exactly ask her to be my wife but the first part of this mission being accomplished was enough to put a huge smile on my face. There I go again, as the memory of the rendezvous rushes back to my mind.

I took a diversion from my usual morning route to the office just so that I could intercept her. [One lesson I've learnt today is 'follow your instinct']. It paid off and I bumped into her. I almost didn't stop her though as I saw her just as I was turning a corner and she had just about passed me. The longing I have been feeling the past 24 or so hours couldn't let het go this time. I hesitated for a brief moment, then boom!

Immediately I stopped her, there was a bit of apprehension on her face. It seemed like she was looking for an escape route but couldn't quite find one. I don't know what changed, but as soon as I started telling her how gorgeous I thought she was, she instantly mellowed and relaxed. Maybe it was because she saw that as the quickest way to get rid of me, or found it absolutely hilarious that a guy could actually do such an insane thing. Most likely it's the latter because she actually told me where she works.

Round 3 is schedules for about 1400 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home