Friday, September 09, 2005

Normal is boring

The ever articulate 0.5 points out that my one-two punch combination sent the lovely lady [I'll get a proper name for her soon] careening away from me.

I have had similar situations where my eagerness has scared off a lovely lass. [A wonderful older woman who drives a bima comes to mind. Perhaps I should try and contact her again. I'll look for her business card tonight]. Anyway, I have realised that I often don't play by the rules in this and many other situations in life, mostly because I don't know the rules. Even when I do, I find conforming for the sake of it excrutiatingly difficult and as such, I'm slowly accepting who I am. I like doing things because I want to and not because society expects me to. I have not had a chic to speak of all my life, and this price for the 'abnormal' in me is one I'm willing to pay.

I will likely go home and lick my wounds tonight ... and look for Charity's business card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home