Monday, August 22, 2005

On Fire

Damn its hot. Already wishing for that cold to come back. The fickleness of my mind shines through, like the sun is shining now. Its so hot, staying indoors is a nice idea. Fine, so I'm broke. What's new eh? It is always the same thing, 20-20 hindsight. I shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Expecting my boss anytime now. He had flown out and left instructions (was not in the office, came in late), on what he expects to be done by the time he gets back. Today. I haven't done a thing. Not because I am hard headed and defiant, but because the guy expects miracles. Asking for the unattainable, within a defined (and limited) set of resources (time being one of them). But what can I do? He is the Boss. So I guess I am in the soup today.

Like someone said, tomorrow is bound to be worse, so I am easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home