Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why I will not be cooking anything soon ....

You are only in your twenties once. Use it. I sit back and remember all the women who show you madharau, then perhaps you meet one who is crazy and wants to marry you ASAP. Why? Because there are not enough men to go around, and she wants to grab hers before the others have woken up.
Watch out, fellas. If a woman is getting too cosy, she has extrapolated to the year 2050 (or did you think you look too good?). She wants you in the can. I have stopped trying to rationalize why a woman would be interested in me. The factors and complexities involved would make Einstein's theory of relativity seem like child's play.
Sometimes, I think I am ignorant and chauvinistic. But I dare anyone to believe in that love crap and you see what will happen. You will look like you have been bled dry.

So, the long and short of this is:
Have fun, don't rush to commit, don't let a woman sumbua you. There is always an option, its called the high road.

Kids and a wife will come. Oh yes. And you will either be very happy or miserable. This stuff makes my blood chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home